eNoise Control’s STC 50 Sound Rated Doors are factory assembled, pre-hung, acoustical rated doors. They include the installation magnetic seals and all hardware and glazing if required. The door leaves the factory ready to install, including the installation magnetic seals, all hardware and glazing if required. The split-frame system allows for an easy installation for a wide array of site requirements.
- A completely factory assembled door system
- Single source responsibility for seal, hardware and glazing installation
- Easy and fast on-site installation.
- Proven laboratory and field performance
- Flexibility in size and configurations, including choice on veneers
Technical support personnel and representatives with the experience necessary to assist you in the design, supply and installation of the STC 50 Door.
Submittal packages include the drawings, test data and easy to follow step-by-step installation instructions to allow your personnel to install the door systems. also offer professional installation service throughout North America.
STC 50 Doors are – 2½” Thick and Weight – 10.1 lbs. per sq. ft.
Our STC 50 Acoustical Doors Include:
- Guaranteed acoustic performance
- All doors are tested at an independent NVLAP approved testing facility
- All hardware, seals, and hinges are factory-installed
- Door includes custom cam-lift hinge design, eliminating the need for a threshold in most applications
- Adjustable mortised bottom seal allows the door to adapt to site floor conditions
- Double magnetic seals at head and jambs
- Split frame assembly allows installation into existing openings
- All doors with vision panels are factory glazed prior to shipment
- Designed to work with standard building hardware, factory installed if desired
- Ease of operation conforms to ADA
- Available in single-leaf, double- leaf and bi-fold designs
- Wood veneer finish available
- All door and frame components are tested as a complete assembly prior to shipment.