- Removable panels
- Maintenance doors
- Double doors
- Sliding doors
- Bi-fold doors
- Pneumatic doors
- Telescoping panels
- Acoustical double-glazed windows
- Speed-erect connectors that allow individual panels to be removed in seconds for quick service access.
- Passive or forced silenced ventilation
- Silencers, acoustic hoods, acoustic louvers
- Engineered air exchanges for heat loss
- Sound Control:
- 2″ or 4″ (or thicker) acoustic steel panels
- High sound absorption rates (NRC)
- High sound blocking rates (STC)
- Acoustical doors
Tongue and Groove Constructed Sound Enclosures
Our T & G Sound Enclosures are of modular steel construction with roll-formed “tongue and groove” (male/female) connections providing a simple yet very effective progressive construction of the enclosure. Accessories include access, ventilation and effective sound control.
Removable Panel Sound Enclosures
eNoise Control’s removable non-progressive constructed sound enclosure utilizes a patented “quick-connector” fastener. The design offers a self supporting structural frame in which panels can be easily removed independently of each other for maintenance and accessibility.
Modular Sound Enclosures (smaller fit)
Engineered for smaller equipment, our Modular Sound Enclosure utilizes an independent extruded aluminum frame. The modular steel sound panels attach to the frame with a quarter turn latch system enabling the enclosure to fit tight to the machine and provide full access to the equipment.