Pre-Assembled Sound Enclosures
Noise enclosures offer a high performance and cost effective alternative to field built solutions. Pre-Assembled sound enclosures use conventional construction materials or modular acoustical components. eNoise Control pre-assembled noise control structures are the ideal solution for projects with limited time, space, or budget. By controlling every aspect of the design and assembly in our factory, we can guarantee high levels of mechanical, structural, and acoustical performance.
There are many design possibilities of eNoise Control pre-assembled structures. The only limitations are shipping and handling restrictions. Consider the following “Drop In Place” noise control solutions.
- Operator Control Rooms
- Quiet Rooms
- Crane Cabs
- Computer Rooms
- Security Rooms
- Genset Sound Enclosures
- Acoustic Test Chambers
- Military SCIF Units
- In-Plant Offices
- Power Plan Control Rooms
- Quality Control Rooms
- End of Line Automated Test Cells
- Construction Site Offices
- Field Broadcast/Communication Centers
- Speech Isolation Rooms
- Paper Mill Operator Booths
- Security/Panic Rooms
Noise Enclosure Benefits
- Creative Design Possibilities
- Controlled Fit and Finish Details
- Shorter Overall Project Lead Time
- Minimal Site Down Time and Expense
- No Construction Mess or Disruption
- Crane or Fork Lift Portability
- Fixed Total Project Cost
- High Acoustical and Structural Performance
- Guaranteed Finished Results
The construction method of the pre-assembled enclosure depends on the design and performance criteria specified. For medium duty industrial and commercial applications, the design is based around using our modular acoustic panel system. In these situations, we incorporate unitized assembly methods and floors when required. This can be as simple as assembling a modular panel enclosure to a unitized base frame or floor with fork-lift capability. A more robust structure begins with a complete, fully welded structural sub-frame. On this, walls and a ceiling are constructed with pre-engineered modular components or built-up insulated construction with steel skins. This type of structure provides high acoustical performance and resistance to sever environments.
Acoustical Performance Options
eNoise Control Pre-Assembled Sound Enclosures are available in a variety of configurations to achieve various acoustic results. Our specialists will help you determine the best design for your application.
- Wall construction up to 10″ thick
- Sound Transmission Loss Ratings to STC 62
- Interior Sound Absorption Ratings to NRC 1.05
- Fully insulated and vibration isolated floors
Steel sound enclosures are designed for industrial applications and can withstand extreme conditions.
- Components constructed from electro-galvanized steel, G90 galvanized steel, cold rolled steel, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Standard construction material gauges from 22 gauge to 1/4″ steel plate
- Weather package available for outdoor applications
- Severe duty exterior protection suitable for steel mills and heavy industry applications
Additional Features and Accessories
Pre-Assembled sound enclosures are available from the factory with a variety of options for access and aesthetics.
Doors and Windows
Access is very important when considering any sound enclosure. Our enclosures can be configured with a variety of doors and windows to ensure access for equipment operation and maintenance.
- Wide range of personnel doors available in custom or standard sizes with acoustic ratings to match the project requirements up to STC-52.
- Sliding doors available in similar sizes and performance.
- Many styles of multi-layer glazed windows using tempered, laminated, or wire reinforced glass; polycarbonate and impact resistant units to UL Level 3.
- Sloping or cantilevered windows and walls available.
Ventilation and Electrical Options
With any enclosure, it is important to consider the ventilation. Our pre-assembled sound enclosures ensure that the enclosed equipment receives adequate ventilation to operate safely and normally.
- Complete range of silenced ventilation and climate control packages.
- Variety of electrical lighting, power distribution, and accessories.
- Concealed electrical and cable raceways are available in the floor with access covers for convenient data and cable routing.
- Painted interior wall surfaces are typically perforated and acoustically absorptive.
- Painted solid interior surfaces are available and may be treated with individually mounted decorative fabric acoustic panels.
- Floors may be supplied as flat or diamond steel plate and may be finished with a variety of industrial grade paint, tiles, and coverings.
- Custom work benches, tables, and shelves are available.
eNoise Control can provide quality factory finishes to any of our structures.
- Industrial duty air-dry enamel paint systems.
- Exterior and marine duty catalyzed epoxy and chemical cure paint systems.
- UV inhibited paint coatings.
- Tnemec Endurashield® outdoor coatings.
- Textured finishes.
- Factory applied weather resistant roof coverings.
- Fork liftable from the base using dedicated fork tubes.
- Crane liftable from base or top using fixed or detachable lifting brackets.
- Base casters and levelers available for some applications requiring roll-around portability.