Punch Press Sound Enclosure
The following sound level data was collected before and after the installation of eNoise Control’s removable Panel Acoustical Enclosure System for a Minster P2-100-48 Press.
The enclosures standard features include:
- Free standing roof system to permit removal of any two sides without dismantling roof
- Quick connect panel joining system to facilitate installation
- Floor leveling jack screws on door frames to permit erection on uneven floors
- 16GA damped outer barrier/skin 4″ bagged absorption material (6#/cu. ft.)
- Acoustic seal strip between cross-members and wall panels
- Dual acoustic seal strips between floor channel and floor
- All doors to have an acoustic seal on three side with an adjustable door wipe floor seal
- All windows to be 1/4″ double pane tempered glass
- Other enclosures supplied for presses manufactured by Bruderer, U.S. Baird, Yamada and Dobby.